You go for sunbathing but do not bother about the Moon that gives you light that is cool and refreshing. By bathing under the moonlight you can regain your lost energy and enthusiasm. What you need are few tips for Moonbathing. This blog post does that for you.
Moonbathing is not well known in many parts of the world. While people flock to beaches for sunbathing from one corner of the globe to another they would not even step out to their back garden to bask under the cooling rays of the moonlight. There are two reasons for this: One is sunbathing is a day time affair where fun and frolic are order of the day not to mention socialising much sought after by sunbathers. Second reason is the illumination from moonlight compared with sunlight is too fractional to be considered anything worthy.
But the fact remains that moonbathing is as important as sunbathing; the benefits derived from moonbathing are equally important. Both sunbathing and moonbathing grant you different types of Cosmics. While sunbathing gives you male energy known as yang moonbathing affords you with the female energy known as yin. Purely yang makes you energetic but dries your feelings and emotions; by the same token exclusive yin energy glides you to float in sensitivity but depletes your orientation for action.
Moonbathing changes your lifestyle. For example a hot tempered person can become cooler and perhaps saner after continuous moonbathing for sometime. There is not a single defect in a moonbath to my knowledge. People can avoid sunbath if they have skin ailments. In the case of moonbath even a person dying of a terminal disease could drive some cosmic benefits. Hence, moonbathing is an essential feature in improving your life. In order to understand moonbathing and make it effective, it is necessary to learn about moonlight. The following are key features of moonlight:
1. Moonlight is not original one attributed to the Moon; it is in fact reflected light of the Sunlight absorbed by the Moon and showered on earth
2. Illumination of moonlight is fractional; in the temperate zones it is about one over 500,000 times of the sunlight; in tropical it can increase to about one over 250,000 of the sunlight
3. Due to insufficient illumination, the colour sensory ability of our eyes is impaired in moonlight. Hence, in moonlight you have either black or white. Moreover, the size dimension gets twisted. You will not be able to get the proper dimensions right. Hence, in moonlight a tree may appear bigger than in sunlight or artificial light.
4. Illumination of moonlight progresses as the Moon goes through phases known as lunation cycles. The moonlight gets brighter from the first quarter; more luminous in the waxing Gibbous and culminates on full moon day. It wanes thereafter in the Waning Gibbous and by the time it reaches end of the Waning Gibbous moonlight dims out. Roughly the time for moonbathing is, therefore, between 8 to 21 lunar days. This period is alternately knows as bright moon days
5. The Moon grows by each night. Instead of calling these as nights we use “lunar days” to identify the age of the Moon.
Tips for Moonbathing
1. Choose the Lunation Cycle right for you:
First Quarter: Ranges from eighth till eleventh lunar day. During these four nights you can moonbathe till about the midnight. This time is ideal for teens, convalescing persons and those who work in finance and banking sector
Waxing gibbous: Ranges from twelfth to fourteenth lunar day. During these three nights you can moonbathe between 10.00 p.m. till well past midnight. This lunation cycle is ideal for housewives, pregnant ladies or nursing mothers and those who work in teaching or educational related sectors
Full Moon: This Moon is also called as Night Moon because it is there in the sky the entire night. It appears for two days fifteenth and sixteenth lunar days. You can moon bathe from 8.00 p.m. till the wee hours as you please. This moon phase is excellent for artists, managers and business owners or persons involved in business related activities
Waning Gibbous: This phase has five days from seventeenth to twenty-first lunar days. The Moon rises late in the night in east and sets after Sun-rise. You will observe that the Moon is giving much cooler even though paler light. You can moonbathe around midnight till about 4.00 a.m. This suits fine for senior citizens and those who are serving in armed forces or regulatory bodies
2. Moon is for all seasons: spring, summer, autumn (fall) and winter. Depending on your personal preference you can choose the season for moonbathing:
Spring Moon: Silvery light with greenish tinge; calming and at the same time rejuvenating ambience
Summer Moon: Yellow light with orange overtones; more pulsating energy along with refreshed ambience
Autumn Moon: Mellow light with violet undertones; glowing in calmness and serenity
Winter Moon: Blue to silver; sense of silence with an echo of silent sound reverberating
3. Dress: You can dress decently with loose fitting garments; you can leave upper torso bare, unless civility dictates otherwise. During winter, you need protective garments
4. Manner: You can choose to stroll or sit in a wooden chair or rest / sleep in a couch
5. Eating and Drinking: You can eat or drink as you please but it would be better to avoid liquor
6. Seeing and Viewing: If it is possible, look at the Moon as often as necessary
7. Touching and Massaging: As you moonbathe you should fondle, tap, squeeze, touch and massage your body especially on the upper torso
8. Once the moonbath is completed do not wipe your body unless you need to get rid of any snow, bird droppings, dust and pigments of leaves
9. Retire to bed straight away.
Mobile : +94 777 265677
E-mail : email@example.com