Your name is the one that identifies and represents you. More than that, it also emits signals to the outside world. Whether these signals are powerful or weak, depend on the cosmics surrounding your name. Here are ways to improve power of your name:
1. Let it rhyme: If your name does not alliterate to attract attention, then add little rhyming. Look at Cincinnati a city in Ohio; it gives a melodious effect and you are emotionally attached to its sound and thereafter for its topography.
2. Make it simple, but sweet: Shakespeare sang in his immortal play Romeo & Juliet “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet”. Now compare rose with Cinderella. You can find Cinderella combines beauty and sweetness to project a desirable person.
3. Bring vibrancy: Liveliness is game of any name. You know Leonardo Di Caprio an American actor who starred in the 1996 film Romeo & Juliet. He is not only a romantic star in celluloid world but in real life too. His courting with celebrities has been widely reported in media, thanks to his vibrant name.
4. Add value: A key aspect in bringing power to your name is the use of common name packed with dynamo power. The Bush family of United States already had two presidents. Jeff Bush is trying to enter the fray in 2016, which would surely add more power to the clan name of Bush family.
5. Keep it short, but not stupid: Brevity is always preferable but do not make it ridiculous. Mr. Alan Short is acceptable name, but if you say Mr. Jonathon Fall then it raises the eyebrow.
6. Touch with class and nobility: Some names never fade away. Look at Alexander in English or other languages. You see a touch of class and nobility. My favourite is Alejandro in Spanish.
7. Enhance fame & fortune: A name must bring you fame and fortune, better in equal measure. See how Apple revolutionised information technology while iPhone geared mobile communication to new height.
8. Go global: You get easily noticed when you have a name with global appeal. William and Wilson though simple are heard across the globe.
9. Innovate: Wait a minute, innovating does not mean you go for funny name, but names chiselled in Gangnam style. J lo is a terse name used by Jennifer Lopez, American actress and singer. Notice how ingenious, evocative, original and Avant-garde name it is for this celebrity that has become part of her personal branding universally.
Depending on your personal cosmics, you have to change your name so that, it harnesses energy and fulfil most or all of the criteria listed above. It is time to tweak and re-configure your name so that you are able to garner positive cosmics. Performing cosmic analysis of your name is necessary for doing this.
Check with me!